Wednesday, June 20, 2012

33

I turned 33 today. Weird. Im 33, with four kids ages from 5-13, and married almost 15 years. If you do the math, you realize I got started early with marriage and family. The exciting thing about that is I will still be young when the kids are old enough to leave the house!

Anyway, my bday was lovely. I had breakfast made by the time I got home from boot camp. Brittini came with lunch, and we kayaked for dinner!




This birthday was all about quality time and I just loved hearing from the people that mean the most! On facebook I got 88 birthday messages! Golly I felt special.
This is my parents facetiming me. So sweet- I love them both so much!


Anyway, I read this quote- had to share it here. May I have many many birthdays!
Birthdays are good for you.  Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.  

No comments: