Saturday, March 7, 2009

New additions...

Meet Kally & Sally, our two new family members!!


Kally























Sally






















These are guinea pigs, they aren't from Guinea and they aren't pigs, they are domesticated rodents. :)


We have been wanting to expand our home, tried rabbits and had to return the same day due to our momma's allergies. We tested her allergies with the guinea pigs and she isn't allergic!

We set up a nice new home for them and they are adjusting just nicely.

6 comments:

Mandy said...

One of the teachers at school has guinea pigs and she found that you can use fleece to line the cage instead of wood chips and then you just shake it out and was it instead of all the mess to change the cage! Just a thought you might want to look into, have fun with the new additions. What does Daisy think?

kathy Strickland said...

Yeah! Congratulations on your new pets! I know everyone will enjoy them.

bri said...

HOW FUN Piggies!!!! I used to love ours when I was little. She stunk but she was fun and made really funny noises!

Enjoy!

mideastmom said...

Fun! We've ventured into turtles, aquatic ones and are really enjoying them, much more than I thought we would. And, come to think of it, I took pictures to blog about it, and I haven't yet. Need to do that.

Becky said...

Lucky You!! I'm not sure we can have pets like that...... plus I'm not sure what we would do with them when we move..... I hope you enjoy them tons!!

Anonymous said...

they eat them in Peru. :-)

-joel