Monday, March 30, 2009

This is ridiculous!

See this wagon full of stuff? Well, all THAT stuff (blankets, soccer balls, shoes, toys, bandaids, mail, deodorant, candy, brushes, backpacks, etc) came out of MY van. Note: the wagon has no trash in it, this is all the bring-back-in-the-house stuff. I filled up 5 walmart bags full of trash!


















It's necessary that we excavate all the items left in the car weekly. If we didn't there wouldn't be any floor space to walk in to the van, or even any space to sit. Its chaos when it gets that dirty! Notice, I even had four folding chairs in the van too! Now that the my precious van is cleaned spotless-I almost dont wanna drive it- I just want it to sit and look pretty! We will see how long it takes to get a wagon full again!

No comments: