Friday, December 14, 2007

Winter Luncheon- COMPLETED!

As you all may or may not know- Im chair of the Teacher Appreciation Committee at Woodway Elementary. I LOVE IT! I get to appreciate a wonderful staff of a wonderful school. At Christmas we put on a luncheon, which is alot of work, but well worth it. This couldnt be possible without amazing committee members- Susan, Jenny and Angela.














THANK YOU to those of you who supported our committee by helping make cookbooks (the ladies of my lifegroup- I owe you BIG), those of you who subbed in a class, or brought a delicious dessert, Leah at Olive Branch-your amazing, and importantly to our daddy for staying home with the boys, and for Papa and Granny to take over with the boys for the afternoon. It was really a wonderful event- and Im glad its over!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome! I can speak from a teacher perspective that it does not go unnoticed! I wish we had such dedicated parents - wow- not only are the teacher lucky but your kids are blesssed!