Wednesday, February 3, 2010

MOD PODGE

We have been ENJOYING making projects with Mod Podge lately. So much so- that I have to share!














It started off with a friend in
lifegroup who had these beautiful plaques on her wall-come to find out- she made them! I had also bought some from another friend to decorate the walls in my boys room--she made them too. So creative!








So the ladies in our lifegroup got together one night and each put together a sign using wood as the backing, and scrap paper, stickers, and a friends Cricut. We sealed our pictures with Mod Podge. This is mine.






























A day later I decided t
o make another sign, Im just having too much fun with this stuff!


















Then I got online and looked up some Mod Pod
ge ideas and found this really cool website called Mod Podge Rocks! http://modpodgerocks.blogspot.com/ . I found this creative idea to make your own vases.

So, I sat do
wn with some girls and we made these! So fun!


























Now, I bought more vases and will have my boys help make some for Valentines for their teachers. Walmart sells glass vases as low as 75 cents.


Go get check out Mod Podge Rocks and get creative and make something for a birthday gift, or even a Valentines gift. These projects are so cheap and make better gifts in my opnion!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

mod podge is definitely one of my favorite craft items! I made palques for our old house with it as well as many other fun things!