Saturday, March 22, 2008

WINNERS!!

THANK YOU to those who participated in the contest!!


We had a total of five people participate and I used RANDOM.ORG to give me a number between 1-5, and the results are:


Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

3

Timestamp: 2008-03-22 18:28:17 UTC


CONGRATS Lindsay! You were #3 to post. I will get in touch with you soon to discuss your prize. I just know you will be blessed by Natalie's work! I will post it on our site for all to see!

AND to those who PARTICIPATED, I am sending you a $5.00 Sonic Card! It was so much fun to hear about the names and meanings, and I know your birthday greetings blessed Natalie! I will be in touch with you soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW---congrats to me! I am soooo excited! I love love love the girls paintings/name meanings that she made for your girls! I will probably have to pay for the other 2 girls to have one also once I get my free one!
Thanks for the contest---very much fun!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Lindsay, around here, EVERYONE's a WINNER! hehe I am SO glad your excited!