Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Our Tator-Tot is ONE!!

A year ago today (April 17th) our family was completed when Taylor arrived! I call this picture "The Strickland Inspection".



















Who would have known this boy would end up being a blonde hair blue eyed sweetie pie?! Taylor has far exceeded our families expectations with his little personality and cuddles!




















And I cannot begin to explain the bond he shares with his big brother.
Without saying a word, they can both give eachother a punch and it seems like a "love you bro" type of gesture.




















Here is a list of a few of Taylor's favorite things:
Momma
Pancakes
Cuddling
Peek-a-boo with Dylan
Milk
Climbing up our stairs
Being pushed in his swing by his sister
Riding in his buggy car

Whats so interesting about Taylor, is how much he reminds me of both his big sisters. His looks are comparable to Kayla- light skin-blue eyes, blond hair, and yet his personality reminds me alot of Emily when she was a baby-they share the same type of temperment.

W
e are so thankful God put him as the baby of the 6 Stricklands! Our family is complete!

Happy Birthday Taylor!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful blessing Taylor has been to us all! He is more than adorable. You can just feel love everything you hold him.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Taylor!!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful blessing Taylor has been to us all! He is more than adorable. You can just feel love everytime you hold him.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Taylor!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday lil Matthew Taylor Strickland!! Wish i could be there to give you a big ol' hug and kiss!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday lil Matthew Taylor Strickland! Wish i could be there to give you a big ol' hug and kiss!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Sweet boy! I haven't met you yet but am so lucky to have been able to watch you grow and become such a big blessing to your family. You are such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

TAYLOR we (especially David) love you so much! You are such a sweet little boy and we are blessed to call you family! We love you and everything about you!

Anonymous said...

Taylor,

I love you so much and I'm so glad you are my cousin. You are so sweet and so cute! Thanks for letting me rub your head all the time and not getting mad at me...you're the only one that does that :) I love you and can't wait to play with you again!

Your (favorite) cousin,
David

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your little guy. I am sure once you have a few kiddos the first year really flies by, I know how fast it disappeared with my Claire.